Story Blog

Codine's off for the moment, but if you haven't read 'Turning Stones' it's still up there - free read! http://www.codinebourbon.blogspot.com/.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

For the Quiet Readers

  Yes, you. (No, not you, sit down.)  Curiosity killed the cat but I can’t help being intrigued. WHO are all these people visiting this blog? I don’t mind – I know it’s public, after all. All those visits from all round the Veneto area from people who come back scores of times, and multiple addresses from Zagreb… they can’t all be the parents: even they don’t have that many computers.

I’m most intrigued by my regular from Newcastle University, though. Leave a note, say Hi… though you should really come for a glass of wine because you must know every minute detail of our lives by now. I’d love to know who it is. Go on, I’ll buy you a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment