Story Blog

Codine's off for the moment, but if you haven't read 'Turning Stones' it's still up there - free read! http://www.codinebourbon.blogspot.com/.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursday 7th April 2011

Nearly the Easter Holidays. “The End is nigh.” Luckily it's only just over two weeks... I guess I'll survive. Haven't prepared anything. Asked the guys whether they wanted to go camping, but they both said 'Nah.' Don't blame them, really, it's getting a bit chilly. We'll probably end up going to Sydney a few times and doing a round of the usual. A few playdates, a bit of picnic by the beach. Well that's what I'm telling myself.

I found that I hadn't posted some pictures from the Newcastle Show back in March, so I'll pop them in here, shall I.

This event was much more entertaining than it initially promised to be be. Lara volunteered madly for anything going, and the first picture show the moment when the olive python the three girls were handling made a beeline for Lara's warm furry neck. She seemed to enjoy it. There were all sorts of cows, doves, chickens, goats – oh what the hell animals of all sorts.
   

   
  
  


No comments:

Post a Comment